www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20th 2010

Well let's see. Today I did arms. Man did I do arms. I was in a zone and simply couldn't stop. Probably did 5 exercises for both biceps and triceps and lifted as heavy as possible. It was great. Except for the idiot who tried to talk to me as I was in the middle of doing skull crushers. After I was done, I went to the bathroom. As I was wiping the sweat off my head I could feel a real pump in my bicep. That is to me the greatest feeling in the world. I really feel my arms grow at a much faster rate then the rest of me. I don't train them any more than any other bodypart, contrary to what some people believe.
Since Sunday is my off day, I took some time on my drive home to just refelct on my week. This was without a doubt the best week of training I have ever had. Never worked harder, and never enjoyed it more. I really feel I ahve found something I am good at. Just wish I had started it earlier in life. I am not foolish. I know I ahve a good deal of weight to lose, and am years from competing. But I know for sure I will do it one day.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment