www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10th 2010

Still feeling my leg workout from yesterday.LOL. Didn't stop me from killing back and bi's today though. Always hated back, but am starting to find a love for it. Did several different exercises for it today, and in each one except lat pulldowns I set new personal bests, so that must mean I am doing better. My arm routine doesn't change much, well at least bicep routine doesn't. Did by dumbell curls, hammer curls, concentrations, reverse barbell curls, and something else, and for some reason I can't think of it (first sign I am getting old).
I have a stalker I think. There is some kid (probably about 24 and another sign of age that I am calling a 24 year old kid) who seems to always be there when I am there. And he keeps trying to talk to me. WHY? I express no interest in coversing with him, and try and quickly end the conversation but he keeps going. Worse is he comes to me while I am in the middle of a set.
I want to address something else. Recently, I am back to having several people try and give me their advice and tell what to do and what not to do, who to listen to and who not to listen to. I DON"T WANT YOUR ADVICE. Last time I ahd people do that, I had enough to the point I almost quit. I have my built in support system of competitors who I can count on to help. For example, IFBB Figure Pro Ann Titone does my deit for me. IFBB PRO people!!!!! She knows what she is doing and I follow her. I give her my weekly weigh ins, and guess what? The weight lowers each week. She has done good for me, and I don't need anyone to tell me differently. I will do whatever she says, and that will never change. I have others I go to for other kinds of help. I have a few main ones, Danny J Johnson, Belinda Ann Hope, and Sarah Kinney being the main ones. Sure there are more, but they are the ones I go to most with my qquestions and they enver do em wrong. Also IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Jeannie Paparone got me off on the right foot and gave me great training advice. She has been in prep so I haven't bothered her lately, but I know if I need it she will help me, because that is how Jeannie is. Also IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Tonia Moore has answered questions when needed. With her illness though, I would never bother her right now. Yes, tehre are others, and they know who they are, but these are the people I most often go to. So please, don't send me Facebook messages or emails telling me I need to do things or need to not listen to people. I get tons of great encouragement, and I love it, and I know in most cases you think you are just helping, so I am not mad or anything, just please understand I got who I need and I don't need people making things harder or more confusing. Also, I would be ashamed if I did not mention J.T. Wood, my trainer, who has been great for me, and has made a world of difference. He rocks.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment