www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st 2010

Just a few days left of this 2 cardio's a day. Can't wait to be done with it. But I guess it is good practice. Once the Arnold comes, I can stop. As you know, my goal is to not look too out of place, so trying to drop as much weight as I can.
Today I did bi's and calves, and of course...... cardio. For bi's did dumbells curls, hammer curls, reverse barbell curls, concentration curls, and preachers. Needless to say, my arms are DEAD.LOL. But it was fun, and always have the cool veins afterwards.LOL. Then did calves. A few variations of raises.
One thing I am liking is more and more of the other people training are talking to me and "accepting" me. The employees have been already, the trainers at the gym and things, but other people are now. A nice feeling. My guess is they see how hard I am working. I still sometimes feel awkward, but that is happening less and less.
Well, time to get ready. Have to go back to train back, and more fun cardio.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment