www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3rd 2010 Knock Me Down and I Will Get Back Up

Well, today was weigh in. Down to 261lbs. I feel so good about how far I have come, but still know I have a looooong road to reach my goals. But I am assured I will reach them. In fact, I am enjoying the journey. It is a great feeling to know that each week you can lift more than the week before. It is a great feeling to feel muscle that you didn't used to have. I am realistic. I am never going to be at the point where I am some Pro or something. Started way to late for that. But I also know I can be on stage. I have no doubt about that. I am doing 2 hours of cardio a day again. Just for awhile to get the weight down. Danny says it is ok, and anything she says, I do. So did an hour today, including ten minutes of sprints, and will be going in about an hour to train quads with another hour of cardio.

I have some news I am excited about. My goal was to eventually make my www.promotingwomen.blogspot.com blog into a website. But a real website. Not one that costs people money, just to look more professional. I am working on it. Even bigger, I have decided to enter the clothing business. I am going to very soon be making clothing promoting my blog and the women. Not just clothing though, lot's of items. Will it work? I do not know, but I am blessed to have 7 amazing competitors agree to allow me to use their likeness on the clothing to help sell them, and promote them in the process. The goal is to eventually start making enough to sponsor some competitors. Again, will it work? I do not know, but I am going to try and make it. I feel it is not a good idea to name the women yet, until I am totally sure this is happening, but they are all amazing. So wish me luck in this.

For fun I decided to do a top ten list on each post. This one will be my top ten movies ever. It will read like a top ten horror list, but really I love horror, so they are my favorites.

1. Halloween
2. Halloween 4
3. Halloween 2
4. Saw
5. Friday the 13th
6. Sorority House Massacre 2
7. Halloween Remake
8. Saw 2
9. Paranormal Activity
10. Orphan

No comments:

Post a Comment