www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 17th 2010

This time the distance between posts was more than intentional. Mainly because I don't know what I am thinking these days, and didn't want to write anything that I might regret. How can a person feel so good and so bad at the same time? It is a case of I know I am doing good. Weight is at 231.4lb, body fat at 24%, waist at around 44 inches. Now when is tarted with Danny 10 or 11 weeks ago I was 272lbs, and waist was 50.5, so yes, I am doing good. Yet I still have days when I feel really far away to. I do not feel there is anything wrong with this either. I think it is natural.

Workouts have been really good. Learning negatives and how much I love doing them. Started a new split that has me doing each body part twice a week, training six days a week and taking Sunday's off. I know things are working because I am getting so many compliments, and that means so much and really pushes me.

As you know Danny J is my main trainer. She is the world to me. She has a client named Korie in a body transformation contest. I would really appreciate your votes for her. The link is http://www.maxmuscle.com/MF201015.

I will wrap it up by saying, today I made some decisions. Some decisions I am not ready to talk about, but I will make them known soon enough. Most will not like these decisions, so I am not ready to announce them yet

No comments:

Post a Comment