www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Agust 22nd 2010 Now I Have My Goal

I haven't posted in awhile, mostly because I have been in a lot of pain. My back has been hurting. It was weird because it didn't hurt so much when I lifted or anything, but I would make a sudden move and feel a burning pinching type sensation then it would hurt. I avoided the doctor because..... well, I am stubborn. Well I went on Thursday night and after a painfully boring 6 hour emergency room visit I found it is strained. So no weights for a week. It hurts and feels like a setback but I will overcome and get back to lifting soon and hit those weights harder then ever. Why? Because I have set my goal. My goal of when to compete.

Often I get asked when I am going to get on stage and the answer was always something like " I don't know. I will when the time is right, but sometime around June 2012." Well last night I was asked by Mystra Tillotson when I was going to compete, and I gave her that around June 2012 date. She said she would pencil me in for a certain show in 2012. I said to early to set a goal like that, but to myself I said " No way, I will not be at that level by then". But I thought about it, and after moving to Vegas, that show will give me one full year with Danny J. Andy why the hell can't I be at that level by then. I think I can, I know I can. So yeah, thanks to Mystra putting that show in my head, I can and will do it, and I will do good. All ready so many competitors have said they will be at my first show, so I hope they really will, because it would mean the world to me. Doing a show scares me. I am very shy and the thought of being on stage is scary. But I will do it. I will get back to those weights in five days, and I will train harder than ever, I will devote everything to it, and I will get on that stage. This show is extra exciting because I have several friends who have done it.

So please I ask you all, hold me accountable. Don't let me screw up, yell at me if you have to. I am going to put this out there because now there is no turning back, I have to do this. So get ready for a fun ride, because I am going to do this I am going to get on that stage. And that stage is the 2012 Los Angeles Bodybuilding Figure and Bikini Championships.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment