www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24th 2010 Change In Plans

So last time I mentioned I was doing a show. Well I still am, but a new one. The plan is now the 2012 Emerald Cup. Several things amde me decide this. Such as it being such a great run show. Bu mainly, Danny J and Vanessa Prebyl ahve both done the E Cup, and it is kind of my tribute and important to me to do a show they both did. The E Cup is a big show, and already one person said I cant do a show that big for my first one. Thats fine. Doubt me, I dont care. I can do it and Danny says I can do it and thats what counts. So today started my 18 month prep for my moment. Danny says we will do something when I get to Vegas. Almost a fake prep. Do the whole prep process, all the way down to the day of the show tanning. Lets me get the experience and also can show her where I am at.

Weight is around 210lbs so about 82lbs down now. I feel great except for this back. My back doesnt hurt as much as it did so thats good. But still hurts. Tonight during second cardio on the bike it started hurting alot so I cut it about 15 minutes short.

I am ready. I can do this. I am ready to devote everything to this and get on that stage. You have two options. Support me or try and hate on me. The supporters make me think I can do it, the haters guarantee I can do it.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment