www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29th 2010 Danny Is Taking It All Over

OK, I am going to address something and then I am done with it, not addressing it. You have seen some posts from me on Facebook. Do not assume to know that you know who they are about. They are about my personal business. Two people who intentionally or unintentionally almost squashed the confidence and belief in myself it took ten years to build. Not because of what they did and didn't do, but because of what they said or didn't say. What hurts the most is the lack of apology. You do not know who it is, and I am not saying. We have many many mutual friends, and no reason to force them to pick sides. I harbor no ill will and wish them the best. They were people I cared for very deeply. Now this subject WILL NOT be talked about again.

I have talked with Danny and on my non-JT days I am going to have her design my workouts now. I have long resisted having anyone design my workouts. I like to do what I want, how I want, when I want. But since setting this goal of what show I want to do, I believe I need to step it up and so I asked her to do that. I know she will do what is best for me and so there is no worries. Like with the diet where she says and I do, it will be that way with training. Since I am moving to Vegas to have her control my training, I feel it is also good because she can get a jump start on what she wants me to do or to do with me. I am very excited about this.

Weight was up a little today but I am of the belief the stress from the earlier mentioned situation caused this. Also of course there is the adding of muscle that can affect it. Sucks it comes the day after I get to more of the "you are an inspiration" messages as well as my favorite Pro bodybuilder Zoa Linsey tell me she thinks I am an inspiration. But Danny has taught me not to let this affect me, so I wont.

Also I am working on getting an Internet radio show started to help further promote women in the fitness and MMA industries. Real excited about that.

Finally congrats to Nicole Gray for winning her IFPA Figure Pro card and Vanessa Prebyl for winning her IFBB Bikini Pro card. I am honored to have them as friends.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment