www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sept. 2nd 2010 Why Not Win?

Wow, what a crazy few days. Lost some friends and regained some. However those lost are not going to make me upset because they didn't deserve to be in my life. I have learned that there are some mean people out there who are very good at making you feel they are there for you, but really are there for you as long as it benefits them. I feel throwing out names is unnecessary so I will leave it at that. Just know that you can bend me but you wont break me.

Training is going good. I know my weaknesses and am working on them. Mainly chest is my weak point. So working extra hard with JT the last couple times with him to correct that, or I guess fix it is a better term. But it will get done. I asked Danny to take a bigger role in designing my training. I have always resisted anyone designing my training. I have always been of the thought process that I can and will do what I want how I want. Kind of an I know whats best for me attitude. But you know what? Danny knows whats best for me also. So she is putting together a training routine for four weeks, as she called it, kind of an athlete training not a bodybuilder one. Then in four weeks back to normal bodybuilding training. I am not overly excited about these four weeks. I know they will be good for me, but I just like doing it with bodypart splits. But In the long run, her idea will be best for me because to borrow from the old TV show, Danny Knows Best. (OK that was weak LOL).

So Danny also a couple days ago told me to try the stepmill. I admit, it scared me. Only because I worried about my hip holding up. She said try ten minutes. Well I figured what the hell and did sixty minutes. People seemed impressed for my first time. Then a trainer at my gym said he would be impressed if I could do it the next day. Well I figured I can do better. I will do it again that night. I only did 45 minutes because I had to puke and by the time I was done, the gym was closing. But you bet your ass I was back the next day and did sixty, and again today. I am addicted to the thing.

So you remember the competing goal? Emerald Cup 2012 being the main goal. Well plans have changed. Don't misunderstand!! I am still doing it. But my goal was to just compete and hear Danny say " I am proud of you". Screw that!!!!! I mean still the main goal is making her proud. But also the goal is to show the world how amazing she is. So how can I do that? How can I make her proud and show the world she is the best? I think it would be pretty amazing if some nobody comes from nowhere to a big show like that and wins the damn thing. So I am no longer training to compete at the 2012 Emerald Cup. I am training to WIN the 2012 Emerald Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason, great attitude! Someone recently shared this piece with me and I loved it... so, so true! Don't worry about the people who aren't in your life anymore. Everything happens for a reason! :)

    People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.

    When someone is in your life for a REASON... It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be.

    Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.

    Sometimes they die.
    Sometimes they walk away.
    Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.

    What we must realise is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

    When people come into your life for a SEASON...
    Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

    LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the
    person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

    -Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephanie I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete