www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Monday, October 25, 2010

Oct. 25th 2010..... Got My Coach Back!!!

So if you will remember last time I said I was probably going through some stress not having Danny around. Funny thing happened. She returned and suddenly I am back to being confident and believing in myself. Some would say maybe I am to reliant on her. Well that may be the case. However if I am going to be reliant on someone, there is no better person to be reliant on. I am excited she is back and now it is full steam ahead (I hate that phrase, and yet here I am using it).

Speaking of that. The plan was to do a practice contest prep diet. Well, I see no reason to only do the diet. I say, let's do the whole process. Let's really act as if I am in contest prep. So Danny is putting the diet together and I am going to do this. She thinks with what I have done so far that the prep process might even be easier for me than what I have already done. Hell, I even agreed to suck it up and eat fish........ewwwwww.

I have been doing the workout she designed for me. You may remember me saying I don't like to have anyone design my workouts. But I decided to have her do it, and I like them. Only thing is I added a bicep exercise or two. Not because hers weren't enough, that's just because it is my favorite part to train. Chest has been my weakness, but using her workout, I am seeing big improvements there. Seeing improvements is such an incredible feeling. It makes you proud but it also makes you more energized to keep going.

I have been getting more and more questions and asking for advice. Understand, if it is advice I can give, I am more than happy to help out. I really enjoy helping others and I know how hard it is to learn things, I was lost myself till I got with Danny. But I am not a pro or anything. I can't always offer the advice, it would be irresponsible of me. Some things I am not qualified for. Actually, most things I am not qualified for. My advice is hire a trainer. A good trainer, not some schmuck who thinks he or she knows and will charge you and not help you.. Hire a good one, like Danny.

So I hope you all keep believing in me, because things are only getting better and within a year and a half I will be on a stage and I will look like I belong there, because I am being Danny-J made.

No comments:

Post a Comment