www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec. 19th 2010 Your Negative Is My Positive

Been away from this for awhile. Just been really busy with a lot of things.

As some know, I had my little breakdown recently. Took my progress pics for Danny and really they upset me. There is the extra skin on my stomach that we have to get rid of, and that bothers me. I know it will take time, but I am not patient. Then there were some negative comments. First, yes, my chest is my weakness, I know this. But I got comments on that and others knocking my progress. That upset me. People sometimes forget I have been doing this for less than a year, so I am far from being Jay Cutler. In the end, I am happy with my progress though. As of today I am 106lbs down. That's pretty damn good. I have so many incredible people who support and believe in me and they won't let me stop. I have a long way to go before I am on stage, but I will be on stage. So thank you to those who made negative comments, you are making me work even harder.

Training is good. Danny has cut my cardio because she doesn't want me to drop too much too fast. She is the boss so she says and I do. I am noticing definite improvements. Especially my back I think. It is more defined. And guess what?....... I am getting glutes lol.

Been having cravings lately. It was tomato soup, but now I really want Neapolitan ice cream. I watched Home Alone the other day, and for two seconds there is a clip of him eating it, now I dream about having it lol.

Well, that's the quick update. Will try and write more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment