www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6th 2011


One of those days where I am not sure what to write. So what have I been up to? Let's start with training. Yesterday was an amazing workout. Went out of order just cause I like to do arms on photo day and yesterday was take pictures for Danny day. Attached a couple of those pics here. As you can see, for some reason my veins just freaking exploded. The one on my bicep you could almost see it throbbing. Loved that lol. Today was hammies, glutes and back. Really happy with my back. Seem to be adding some really good width to it.

I posted some of my new pics on facebook. Getting the usual compliments on my biceps and quads, as those are clearly my strong points. Genetics are a beautiful thing lol. I am asked sometimes for front pictures. Sorry folks, but till this loose skin is gone, it's not happening. Those are for Danny only. Just not comfortable showing it cause it looks bad. I have abs under there but you can't tell.


Blown away by the people who have been donating. From 5 dollars to 50 to a hundred. Still need a job or two. Want to save as quickly as possible and get on stage. Danny has some girls prepping for the Jay Cutler show and is saying how proud she is of them. I want that. I know she is, but I still want to be on stage and have that pride. Would love a job working at a front desk at a gym or something. So here's hoping for that.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for the support.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment