www.dannyjfitness.com

www.dannyjfitness.com
Brought to you by my trainer and her website

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28th 2012: I'm Back



Well its been about forever since I updated this thing right? I had stopped because I have had so many things going on in my life and just didn't have the time. But now that I know I am close to my goal I figured why not start again?

Before I update everyone, I want to make one thing clear I pay Danny for my training, she is a professional. I will not get to much into my diet and specific workouts, because its unfair to her. Unfair to give out info that she makes a living by giving out. I will talk generally but that's about it.


So where am I in my progress? Well the before and afters should show you. I have made great strides in my physique. Strides to where I feel I can compete now if it wasn't for the loose skin. My arms are clearly my strong point (genetics rule). My chest was always my lagging point, but I have improved that of late. I still have some loose skin on the inner part of my right leg, but that will fill in as I add muscle. The problem is with my legs being different lengths on a lot of leg exercises I hit the right leg more than the left, so now we are doing most leg exercises one leg at a time.

I was at the Arnold's recently. Felt so nice to share my progress with people. Although felt weird when people ask me to flex in pictures. I am still shy, but need to get over that if I am going to be on stage. But I feel I am getting over it. I did flex in some pics and when I posed with Zoa Linsey lots of people took pics of it since she is ZOA LINSEY. Also for my progress pics I bought posing trunks, so getting better. I did my practice contest prep and now am ready to do it for real.

As some of you know, I am open about my training. I don't hold anything back. On good days I tell you it was a good day. On bad days I tell you I had a bad day. So let's go over where things are. I need a job. I need one to get surgery and remove the loose skin and also to get certified to make money training. I have found my love with bodybuilding and want to make a living in it. Also I need it because I have decided to move to the next phase of improving my physique (interpret that as you will). I want to be on stage so bad. People say to be proud of what I have done, and I partly am, but wont be totally proud till I am on stage. I can do it, I will do it, and I will do it many times. This is my passion and ow believe in myself.


So everyone who has supported me along the way, thank you, and please keep supporting me. I promise not to disappoint you and to make you all proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment